[Trainer-Talk] Laptop layout versus desktop layout

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:47:32 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I was curious what you guys think about this. I have always learned to use JAWS in desktop layout, never really messing with laptop layout too much because all my laptops have had number pads. However, I have heardfrom others that knowing laptop layout is important Because you never know when you might have to use a laptop that does not have a number fad. I always thought that which keyboard layout to uie is personal preference, but from a trainer perspective, do you teach both and let students decide or is one layout better than the other?
Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone