[Trainer-Talk] Looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones that are comfortable for listening to audio content etc.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:27:56 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I wanted to reach out, as I’m looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones that are comfortable when listening to audio content specifically when relaxing things of that nature. I have a pair of aftershocks, but the wraparound band is not the most comfortable when lying down. I thought aftershocks specifically had a pair of headphones for sleeping or something? If someone can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat