[Trainer-Talk] Seeking grants for technology center?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:25:01 UTC 2021

Gera from Mexico, blind and in the process of implementing a local blindness center in my area; one of the aims is to provide tech training, andand also spread the word on what's available for us the blind (Braille displays, especially the Orbit line), thus any info on how or where I could apply for grans that would allow for phoject to fullfill? I'm a dual citizen, being American one of these), and have launched #ForallAccesibleElPodcast since last October, with an overall listenership ofof almost 4200; #ForallAccesibleElPodcast as part of the local Training Center wanting to get off the ground here.

Gera