[Trainer-Talk] Seeking grants for technology center?

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:52:34 UTC 2021

HI there,

Are you a registered nonprofit in the US or Mexico? If you are there are
quite a few resources,  that are available and I'll be happy to help with
research and grant writing if you need it.  If you're not however, the
resources change drastically; again I can help. Please feel free to reach
out.

Thanks,
Sarah