[Trainer-Talk] Perky duck

Enrique Mejia Enrique.Mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Tue Oct 12 18:51:59 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all.
When I use a braille display with Perky Duck I get text editor window written before any of the text I actually entered. I have turned all my text markers off and it does not help. Does anyone know how I can turn this off?

Enrique Mejia, NOMC
Orientation Center Technology instructor
Iowa Department for the Blind
524 4th Street
Des Moines IA 50309
Email: enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us<mailto:enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us>
Phone: 515-443-3038
Visit us:  www.blind.iowa.gov<http://www.blind.iowa.gov>

"A proud partner in the American Job Center network"

This electronic communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 - 2521, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom the email is addressed.  If you receive this email in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storing of the email or its attachments is prohibited.  Notify me immediately of the error by return email, and delete this message from your system.