[Trainer-Talk] Teaching someone using ZoomText when you're a JAWS user

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 05:44:24 UTC 2021

Good evening all,

The subject says it all. I'm a JAWS user and my student is a ZoomText user.
How in the world do I teach her to navigate around the screen when I can't
see it and she can't adequately  describe it to me in order for me to figure
out what she's seeing? Sighted assistance on my end is not an option. She
needs to learn how to use ZoomText in order to be productive in her given
tasks, posting to a website and I have no idea how to help her. I'm sure I
can learn the keyboard commands but I haven't used any type of magnification
program in probably about 25 years.

Any help/tips/tricks/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sarah Hale

Work: 714.852.3238

Email:  <mailto:sarah.hale at siteweaver.org> sarah.hale at siteweaver.org