[Trainer-Talk] music notation souwithare

Tony May kg6sxy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 19:35:45 UTC 2021

I've been learning to play the piano and I use MuseScore (www.musescore.org <http://www.musescore.org/> and www.musescore.com <http://musescore.com/>)  The software is free but there is a membership fee only if you want to use their service to upload and store your own compositions.

NVDA works great on Windows.  There are still some problems with VoiceOver on Mac but they are hoping to fix that with the 4.x release.  No release date for the 4.x release date yet.

Their community and developers are very quick to answer any questions.

Take care,
Tony