[Trainer-Talk] Printer Recommendation

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 12:48:36 UTC 2022

Well what the heck why not. I figured I’d go ahead and clutter this list with one more printer recommendation for brother monochrome laser printers. Primarily because they have a lower cost per page than anything else. The printer I have gotten for a lot of people is
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW, Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing, NFC, Cloud-Based Printing & Scanning, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready - BLACK
It also is supposed to work with Alexa although I’ve never tried this feature. It does work with air print and android devices and with the brother I scan app you can do OCR with your phone. It does have a touchscreen. But I never really use that part.   It does have a flatbed scanner on top which works great with jaws OCR. I think it only cost about $160 or less. The ink doesn’t dry up. It may have some physical buttons but the software as they said is very accessible and it’s very fast for someone that doesn’t have to print very often. I think it’s a good option. Also you can use generic toner cartridges and the large ones will hold up to 1500 pages. If you put it in draft or ink saving mode probably even more.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!