[Trainer-Talk] I want to know if anyone has any experience with changing their email address on free conferencecall.com?

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:16:43 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,
I want to reach out to ask if anyone has experience in changing an email address on free conference call.com? I have it set to my personal email, but want to change it to our affiliate email address instead. I have successfully changed our password so it’s not tied to me personally, but I am struggling to figure out how to change the email address. I could call customer service I know, but wanted to reach out here to see if anyone could provide feedback. if anyone could please provide guidance, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kat