[Trainer-Talk] Saving to OneDrive

Enrique Mejia Enrique.Mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Thu Aug 18 18:24:23 UTC 2022

Hello.

You can make the One drive option your default folder by going in to word. Then going to file, options, save, then tab down to default local file location.
Hope this helps.

Enrique Mejia, NOMC
Technology Instructor
Iowa Blindness Empowerment and Independence Center
Iowa Department for the Blind
524 4th Street
Des Moines IA 50309
Email: enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Phone: 515-443-3038
Visit us:  www.blind.iowa.gov

"A proud partner in the American Job Center network"

This electronic communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 - 2521, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom the email is addressed.  If you receive this email in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storing of the email or its attachments is prohibited.  Notify me immediately of the error by return email, and delete this message from your system.