[Trainer-Talk] Hearing aid compatibility with iPhone

Jen&Parmesan McEachen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:00:10 UTC 2022

Nancy:

Hearing aids and iPhones are a bit tricky especially with that brand;
however, I would highly suggest you join a group that discusses all things
hearing aid related for deafblind people.

Blindhearingaidusers+subscribe at groups.io

Once you are on, send the same message below to the group at:

blindhearingaidusers at groups.io

There are fantastic folks on there that will be more than happy to answer
your questions.

My hearing loss is profound and I use Phonak, the only brand that uses
Bluetooth, and NOT the MFI function, which is what all other HA's are
connected to the iPhone uses.

Good luck!

Jen