[Trainer-Talk] Running windows 11 home addition, and for whatever reason the search bar when pressing the windows key has disappeared.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:46:10 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,
I wanted to reach out as for whatever reason when I press the windows key the search bar has disappeared. I did run a small update, so I don’t know if this has to do anything with the search feature  not displaying. is there a way to have the search feature back as one of the options when pressing the windows key? I have all apps, pinned, and power, like I said there’s no search feature anymore. if anyone can assist, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kat