[Trainer-Talk] PhD student seeking interviews for low-cost multiline display project

Ronald Heisser rh578 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 26 18:35:30 UTC 2022

Dear Trainer-Talk,

Apologies for duplicate postings.

My name is Ronald Heisser and I am a PhD student at Cornell University developing new actuator technology for a low-cost multiline braille display concept. I am participating in an NSF-funded commercialization program where I am learning about the blind community and braille industry, by doing 100 interviews in 7 weeks, to determine whether there is a market for my tech.

Interested to speak with computer trainers about their current use of technology for instruction, just to learn more about the landscape. I am curious to know if there are any current difficulties or needs that could be met, or not, with a multiline display. Just need ~15 minutes of your time to speak. Can do by zoom or phone.

Thank you,
Ronald Heisser
Cornell University
rh578 at cornell.edu<mailto:rh578 at cornell.edu>