[Trainer-Talk] Looking for step-by-step directions in regards to fixing outlook 2013/2016 to work with to step authentication and my Braille Sense 6.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:55:44 UTC 2022

Hi All,
I wanted to reach out, as I’m looking for step-by-step directions in regards to fixing outlook 2013/2016 to work with two step authentication to work with Outlook 2013 as well as Outlook 2016, including my Braille Sense 6. I have gone into Outlook under the accounts tab and put in the password that was generated as well as put the password in the dialog box that was displayed in Outlook and prevented me from successfully being able to access email. If anyone can point me in the right direction and regards to resources, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat