[Trainer-Talk] Having trouble figuring out how to get all of my folders to show in dropbox on myBraille Sense 6.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:41:57 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,
I wanted to reach out, as I’m having trouble figuring out how to get all of my folders to show up in Dropbox on my Braille Sense 6. Only one folder appears, and I have more than just one folder to be able to access. I have signed in and out of the application to see if that would fix it but this does not. If anyone can point me in the right direction to where I might be able to find resources to fix this, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat