[Trainer-Talk] Having trouble figuring out how to get all of my folders to show in dropbox on myBraille Sense 6.

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 21:12:18 UTC 2022

The best thing to do is to contact tech support. They'll want you to take a screen shot of your BS6 screen and probably the pc. I have the same problem with OneDrive, where only 200 items show up per folder when there are many more that do not show up.

Encouraging and thought-provoking reading
https://bahaiteachings.org