[Trainer-Talk] Calling all trainers at NFB National Convention: Present to our division!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:50:19 UTC 2022

I love some of these ideas and hope they will be discussed.

Structured discovery and AT
Incorporating AT into O&M, Braille, Home Management and other core areas of
blindness skills development (especially at training centers)
developing soft skills AT Training and diverse learners
Differentiating instruction in groups
Cool!
Jim