[Trainer-Talk] Purchasing Office 2021 for Small Non Profit

Mauricio Molina mauriciohmolina at gmail.com
Sat May 14 01:00:41 UTC 2022

Hello,

I work for a small nonprofit and we are planning on updating our copy of
Office. We have only a few employees each of which require Office 2021 and
we have a few computers that are intended to be used by students learning to
use assistive technology with Office apps. We are aware of Tech Soup but
would like to ask where those on this list purchase Office 2021 and whether
a good argument can be made for acquiring a perpetual license or whether
subscription is the way to go. Apps that must be included are Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote; any apps beyond this are acceptable but
not necessary.

Any and all suggestions of where to acquire Office and which option are
greatly appreciated.

Mauricio