[Trainer-Talk] Purchasing Office 2021 for Small Non Profit

Quentin Christensen quentin at nvaccess.org
Mon May 16 03:13:05 UTC 2022

Microsoft offer grants or cheaper licenses to non-profits.  They have a
page here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/microsoft-365/nonprofit In the
FAQ further down the page it states that to be eligible, organisations must
"Hold recognized legal charitable status as defined in their countries", so
I assume it applies around the world.

Quentin.