[Trainer-Talk] Looking for remote teaching opertunities.

Christopher Murphy cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:46:18 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

                I was wondering if anyone knows perhaps of any remote
teaching opportunities?

                I have certifications in Microsoft office, and have taught
various screen readers such as jaws, NVDA and iOS devices.

                I'd be interested in what ever may be available.

                Kind regards:

                Chris Murphy

Christopher Murphy

Cell: (507) 340-3889

Email:

cjohnmurph at gmail.com <mailto:cjohnmurph at gmail.com>

Confidentiality notice: This communication is deemed privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.