[Trainer-Talk] password manager

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Sep 6 13:23:21 UTC 2022

My mistake on the below message. I have not checked the accessibility on
iOS as it is not my main mobile operating system, so I naturally assumed
windows, mac, android. I can confirm that the username Fields will read
fine on those platforms. I hope they get it fixed on ios.
--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
346-439-7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org