[Trainer-Talk] password manager

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 9 21:08:47 UTC 2022

Hello Bridget,

Thanks for asking your question concerning password managers.
I personally use a password manager called "KeePass," which is incredibly accessible with all major screen readers on Windows. It is simple, and easy to install / use. Plus, it gives you settings for locking your passwords with a master password, which you type in every time you open the app, and it is all done locally; no cloud stuff necessary.
Since I personally do all my password / account administration / creations on my PC, I don't really have experience with iOS password management. Although KeePass will allow you to temporarily copy a password to paste in a textual system that can sync up with your iOS device, (E′G. Email Draft / Note/ text message) for use with KeyChain, for instance. But the nice thing is all of what KeePass does is on device, which is more secure, in my opinion.
So I would encourage you to check it out. You can download it straight from this page, under "Utilities," and checking the box under its name:
http://www.ninite.com/

Hope this helps!

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο