[Trainer-Talk] Spanish braille with JAWS

Shai shaiwol at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:46:58 UTC 2022

Hello Mario,
Thank you for your email. The a acute was displaying as an st sign but
now it seems to be displaying normally. I am still however having an
issue with the voice. I have my vocalizer expressive premium set to
Spanish Juan and when I write the keyboard voice changes to Allison
for writing and then once the text is written JAWS will read
correctly. I am wondering whether I need to install the Spanish
language pack for windows in addition to having the profile set.
Could you please advise?
Thank you in advance