[Trainer-Talk] Anyone ever used Amazon Work Spaces?

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Wed Apr 5 22:00:05 UTC 2023

Hi Showe,
Amazon workspaces is the authentication application correct? I have used it,
but you have to use version 5.2 or later to gain full screen reader
accessibility.
If you are asking about the AWS services and desktops I cannot speak to them
as much.
Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Board Member
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Member
LCB graduate, 2016