[Trainer-Talk] Wanting to know if there are such things as accessible applause meter apps?

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:01:24 UTC 2023

Greetings everyone,
I wanted to reach out to see if there are such things as accessible applause meter apps? App apparently these apps are supposed to measure the volume of applause, and I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with them. I am looking for one that can be both used on iOS and android, and it's able to be downloaded to a tablet. if anyone can assist, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kat