[Trainer-Talk] Wanting to know if there are such things as accessible applause meter apps?

David Ward dward at goodwillvalleys.com
Wed Apr 12 21:51:01 UTC 2023

Kat,
I'm not sure, but a side thought, was Zoom has been making huge in-roads into accessibility in there Apps for both the Blind and Deaf. I wouldn't be supprised if there's a feature that detects applause and gives a visual indicator for a Deaf presentor but if you had a screen reader person watching I bet it would give some sort of indication there was applause taking place. Now, where it was metered or not I don't know. But might be worht a tweet to Zoom Inc.
-David