[Trainer-Talk] Remote Incident Manager for Mac OS officially enters Public Beta!

Shawn Bever shawn.bever at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:34:03 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow Trainers,

I work for Pneuma Solutions, a company that develops innovative
solutions to promote accessibility and inclusivity for people with
disabilities. We recently launched the Mac beta version of our flagship
product called Remote Incident Manager (RIM), the world’s first
cross-platform fully accessible remote support package.

Our Mac development for the RIM platform has been coming along nicely,
and it is now at the point where we are ready to invite the general
public to help move it forward. The Mac beta version of RIM provides
full support for all interactive sessions, including Mac to Mac, Mac to
Windows, Windows to Mac, unattended sessions to Windows targets, full
audiovisual support, and complete keyboard input support, irrespective
of platform.

The beta is available for anyone, so we invite you to kick the tires and
let us know your thoughts along the way! We welcome your feedback
concerning this beta. We thank you for your interest in helping to make
the Mac version of RIM the best it can be!
For more info and to download the beta, go to:
https://pneumasolutions.com/remote-incident-manager-for-mac-public-beta/

Shawn Bever
PneumaSoluitons.com