[Trainer-Talk] REM request

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:59:20 UTC 2023

Hello. I am pleased with RIM, but, compared to using JAWS Tandem, I miss being able to use my braille display. Is there any chance that limited braille viewing could be possible of the remote computer, perhaps on Hit-Compatible braille devices?

Encouraging and thought-provoking reading
https://bahaiteachings.org