[Trainer-Talk] [EXTERNAL] Microsoft Teams help needed

Getz, John H. John.Getz at va.gov
Mon Dec 18 21:12:27 UTC 2023

I don't know how to do it, but I did it by accident to my Teams programs, so it may work for you to go to Microsoft Teams Classic!

John H. Getz
Visual Impairment Service Team Coordinator
West Palm Beach VAHCS
7305 N. Military Tr.,
West Palm Beach FL  33410
(561) 422-8645
(c) 561.679.9186
George Eliot, “What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other?”