[Trainer-Talk] RIM Vs. JAWS Tandem for training

Bradford Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Sat Feb 4 20:06:56 UTC 2023

Yes, I have been using RIM, and find it to be very stable and reliable.
It is simple to download, and install.
What convinced me to give it a try, is that Brian Hartgen is using it for all of his tech support.
One of the best features of RIM that I think is a huge advantage, is the ability to restart a computer while in a RIM session, and have the RIM session automatically resume upon restart.
I see this as a complete game changer when providing support or training.

- Brad -