[Trainer-Talk] iPhone not responding well to my touch gestures

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 16:47:45 UTC 2023

Hi Jim,
Yes, it's a bug that happens with certain speech synthesizers. I like to use
the male Siri voice 1, but that same behavior kept happening. So, Someone
suggested to use another speech synthesizer like Evan. I don't know which
one you are using, but I think even Alex has that bug. So, you might need to
try different synthesizers to see which one works. I think Ava works ok,
too.