[Trainer-Talk] Can someone please provide me with a contact person for me to receive in-home face-to-face personal MacBook air voice-over screen-reader training

Brian Vogel britechguy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 20:54:11 UTC 2023

If you have not already sought out the New Jersey Commission for the Blind
and Visually Impaired
<https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/cbvi/home/index.html> to check to
see about getting this sort of tutoring I definitely would.

I know of people who do this remotely, but I don't personally know anyone
in New Jersey who provides one-on-one face-to-face tutoring, although there
have to be people there who do.  New Jersey CBVI is a good starting point
in seeking services like this.

Brian Vogel