[Trainer-Talk] Strategies for keeping Orbit Writer paired with iPhone

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:35:00 UTC 2023

Hello:

I have a student who is interested in an Orbit Writer and would benefit from using one. We are having trouble with the Bluetooth connection breaking between the iPhone and Orbit Writer. Has anyone solved this issue?

I know if you have the Orbit Writer on and take your phone out of range the connection breaks.  have tried making sure the phone is locked before turning on the writer.

Thank you.

Nancy Coffman