[Trainer-Talk] digital voice recorder recommendations

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 02:28:13 UTC 2023

I like this one.
https://lssproducts.com/eltrinex-talking-digital-voice-recorder/

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ashley
Bramlett via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 4:21 PM
To: trainer-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Trainer-Talk] digital voice recorder recommendations

Hello all,

Can you recommend some digital voice recorders? I'd like one with the menus
spoken.

I already know some Olympus recorders are accessible such as the DM 720.

What about others? I'm seeking something that records in stereo and high
quality formats such as mp3 128 kbs or higher bit rate or mp4 or wav.

I'm a fan of Sony products but I'm not sure if they have a recorder with
accessibility features. When I asked a rep from them, they said they have
smart tvs with built in screen readers but probably not a digital recorder
although the rep said one model had a few reviews saying visually impaired
people used it.

That model was the px 470.

I already know about the Microspeak recorder. It does not have enough memory
nor does it havethe format I want.

Thanks.

Ashley

www.avg.com