[Trainer-Talk] Seeking Recommendations for Bluetooth Earbuds with Good Mics for Calls

Christopher Nusbaum cnusbaum at imagemd.org
Wed Oct 25 17:26:24 UTC 2023

Hi Trainers:

I'm looking for a good pair of Bluetooth earbuds compatible with my iPhone
that have both clear sound quality and a good mic that can be used in phone
and Zoom calls. Currently I have the second generation AirPods, and while
the sound quality is great for listening, my biggest disappointment with
them is that nobody seems to be able to hear me when I join a call while my
phone is connected to them. As I continue to work more with students, fixing
this problem would be very helpful. Any recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Bridges Project Coordinator

The IMAGE Center for People with Disabilities

300 E. Joppa Road, Suite 312

Towson, MD 21286

Helpdesk: (410) 357-1546 (call or text)

Cell: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaum at imagemd.org <mailto:cnusbaum at imagemd.org>

Bridges website
<https://imagemd.org/services/bridges-technical-assistance-center/>

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition>

Twitter <https://twitter.com/bridgeshelpdesk>

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g>

Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

"Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland"