[Trainer-Talk] video editting software for free or low cost

Enrique Mejia Enrique.Mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Tue Sep 19 13:21:14 UTC 2023

Good morning.

Don’t know much about video editing, however, I have heard that iMovie for iPhone works just fine as a simple video editing software.

Enrique

Enrique Mejia, NOMC
Technology Instructor
Iowa Blindness Empowerment and Independence Center
Iowa Department for the Blind
524 4th Street
Des Moines IA 50309
Email: enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us<mailto:enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us>
Phone: 515-443-3038
Visit us:  www.blind.iowa.gov<http://www.blind.iowa.gov/>

“A proud partner in the American Job Center network”

This electronic communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 - 2521, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom the email is addressed.  If you receive this email in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storing of the email or its attachments is prohibited.  Notify me immediately of the error by return email, and delete this message from your