[Trainer-Talk] FW: Come Spill The Tea Tomorrow (Tuesday) – An Invitation to Educators of Blind/Low Vision Maryland Students

Christopher Nusbaum cnusbaum at imagemd.org
Tue Apr 16 13:08:37 UTC 2024

Good Morning Fellow Trainers:

I thought I would pass along a weekly session the program I coordinate is starting this and every Tuesday at 4 PM Eastern. While our program is geared toward students in Maryland, hence the promo’s emphasis on Maryland, we would be glad to hear perspectives from anyone who wants to participate. Particularly, if you know any educators/AT trainers in Maryland and the surrounding area who might benefit from these events, please pass the information on.

Thanks,

Chris