[Trainer-Talk] NFB TRAINERS DIVISION MEET-UP PLANS BEFORE CONVENTION

bboyer202 at gmail.com bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 03:17:38 UTC 2024

Hi fellow trainers! I am happy to see many of you starting to join the fun
over on our WhatsApp community. I hope we can expand out and have some
really interesting and engaging discussions over there like we do on this
list.

Again, if you don't have the link to the group please find it at the end of
this message.

We have been discussing some plans for getting together on Zoom to talk
about a few things including plans for the convention meeting. We would also
like to have a few presenters and some time for people to chat and get to
know each other.

We have a few ideas, but we could use some more input. Especially if you
have a great topic and are willing to present on it.

Let's get together and learn from and inspire each other!

To join the WhatsApp community please visit the following link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/COH8IK3zZzV392NZtTa5SQ

www.avg.com