[Trainer-Talk] NFB TRAINERS DIVISION MEET-UP PLANS BEFORE CONVENTION

Raul Gallegos - RGA raul.gallegos at rgats.com
Mon Apr 22 13:19:56 UTC 2024

Hello scott, I can tell you for sure that WhatsApp no longer accepts Google voice numbers for registration. This was a huge frustration for me because I have had my same WhatsApp account for about 15 years and last year when I had a problem with my Android phone and reset everything, I had to re-register whatsapp. Right around that time, they stopped supporting Google voice numbers. Either that, or they had stopped supporting them a while back but since I was already registered, I was fine. Needless to say, that is a huge problem in my opinion with WhatsApp even though it offers a lot of great things. I would hope that WhatsApp groups like this one will contain both audio and text. This will make it much more versatile and sometimes reading text messages is a lot faster than listening to recorded audio.

--
Raul Gallegos / Access Technology Trainer
RGA Tech Solutions
Team Email: training at rgats.com
Direct Email: Raul.Gallegos at rgats.com