[Trainer-Talk] NFB TRAINERS DIVISION MEET-UP PLANS BEFORE CONVENTION

bboyer202 at gmail.com bboyer202 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:49:57 UTC 2024

This was not a personal decision. This was a division decision.
I am just doing what I was asked.
If people would prefer something else I'm sure we can discuss that at convention which is where we mostly make these types of decisions.
I personally am fine with WhatsApp and I am not a big fan of text messaging all of the time, but that is just my opinion.