[Trainer-Talk] Trying to obtain information for the leather case for the Victor reader stream third generation?

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:52:01 UTC 2024

Greetings, everyone,

I wanted to reach out as I'm trying to help a friend obtain information for the leather case for the Victor Stream third generation? Apparently Humanware's is on back order and won't be available until July or August, and I'm wondering if there are any other avenues to get this product? if anyone can assist, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat