[Trainer-Talk] insurance for trainers

Olusegun -- VICTORY ASSOCIATES LTD, INC. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Jan 31 23:49:24 UTC 2024

Hello Mr. Westbrook:

Yes, it's important for a business, whether at home or at a store front, to
have a GENERAL BUSINESS LIABILITY INSURANCE.  This will be helpful in the
event that your business gets sued.  Remember we are A VERY LITIGIOUS
SOCIETY and we typically don't know when one would pop up.

Please consider googling for CNA Insurance; if they provide service in your
locale, their prices MIGHT NOT KILL A MOCKING BIRD OR FRY THE BANK!  You can
typically arrange to MAKE QUARTERLY PAYMENTS or else PAY FOR THE YEAR
UPFRONT if the latter is possible.  In general, the NATURE AND SCOPE OF YOUR
BUSINESS is what determines what you pay for general business liability
insurance.  Whatever you do, please be sure that any premium you agree to
covers as much as is possible.  In fact, the scope of coverage should be the
derterminant factor used in choosing a particular service provider.

I will also strongly recommend SHOPPING AROUND online and calling your local
insurance providers to ask what sort of general business liability insurance
services they have to offer.  I could possibly help out a bit if I know your
locale; no, don't tell me on list, just send me a private E-mail.

Congratulations on your business enterprise and the best of luck as you work
hard to bring it up to the next level.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

HI, I AM ANDROID, THE THINKING PERSON'S OS!!