[Trainer-Talk] The Accessibility of Canvas with JAWS?

mcdiemert at gmail.com mcdiemert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:23:07 UTC 2024

A few things,
Remember to use your regions command for navigation areas,   usually in
classes this will help you quickly find things like assignments, and various
classes. The links list, is  extremely helpful to find a course, and the
heading command is your best friend.
  Overall, I have had several students successfully use canvas.

Matt Diemert
Independent Assistive Technology Provider