[Trainer-Talk] Intro and question

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:29:39 UTC 2024

Greetings,
I wanted to reach out to see whether or not you have an organization in your state that offers devices for various disabilities? Some states have locations where people can go and check out different assistive technology devices of all types for aI wanted to reach out to see whether or not you have a organization in your state that offers devices for various disabilities? Some states have locations where people can go and check out different assistive technology devices of all types for a variety of disabilities, and I'm wondering if your state might have something of this type. You could also call our national office at 410-659-9314 and ask to be connected to the international braille and technology center and perhaps one of the staff members can assist you with this inquiry as well. I do hope this information is helpful.
Thanks,
Kat