[Trainer-Talk] Using Apple with voiceover and Spanish as default language

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 04:42:07 UTC 2024

HI Nancy,
If you are wanting for everything to be in Spanish you must set it up in
Spanish from the beginning. This happens when you originally purchase or
reset the iPhone and you are asked what language you want to use. Otherwise,
you will experience what you're experiencing now where everything still in
English and it will not translate to Spanish.