[Trainer-Talk] Using Apple with voiceover and Spanish as default language

Christopher Murphy cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:33:02 UTC 2024

Hello Nancy,
	Sometimes things may not be translated right if the phone is in the Spanish language and its picking up things that are in English.
	I am wondering if this may be a bug, or something that we can address with apple?

Christopher Murphy
Email:
cjohnmurph at gmail.com

this is a CONFIDENTIAL communication and is not to be duplicated or forwarded to other individuals or organizations unless the email says otherwise. This electronic message, including all attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you received this message in error, please do not use, disclose, copy, or disseminate any of the information in this message. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message