[Trainer-Talk] Needing some assistance with troubleshooting email.

Marci Duty marci.smiles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 17:47:43 UTC 2024

Hello. She must use the from field accessed from a blank message
with alt M. She must type the email address from which the
message should come. Afterward she can use the from field to
select from the configured email addresses. Please let me know
if I am clear. And feel free to ask questions.

Texas smiles,

Marci  Duty
Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com