[Travelandtourism] Taking a cruise to Alaska

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Sat May 2 01:20:58 UTC 2009

Hi Cindy,
I will also be taking a cruise to Alaska in August with my Guide Dog, but on
a different cruise line. I have never needed an International Health
Certificate for Canada, but have been asked for proof of rabies and other
vaccinations.  I plan to get a regular health certificate for my cruise and
I think it will suffice. In either case, you get them from your veterinarian
within 14 days of travel.

Have fun on your trip,
Wendy