[Travelandtourism] Fw: RE: Blind Passenger Policy

Reese reese at shilohstravel.com
Mon Nov 2 13:25:03 UTC 2009

Hi Robyn:

Montrose Travel has been a host agency for more than 10 years now.  I
started up with them two years ago this Month and I have nothing to say but
good things about them.

They usually have two to three trainings a week via telephone conference
calls and internet based as well.  Hope this answers some of your questions.

Reese

www.shilohstravel.com
reservations at shilohstravel.com
1-888-831-3180
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10