[Travelandtourism] Fw: RE: Blind Passenger Policy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:30:29 UTC 2009

Yes Reese got me the information on them.  you don't have to be a travel agent in the past like myself, I get all training from them and the supplier.  Infact, I just got my mouse ears graduation cap and diploma from the disney college of knowledge.

Believe me they want to help you as much as possible.  Montrose Travel has also been a travel agency in california for over 50 years and AAA with the better business bureau.

so check them out.  I know I can answer questions as a beginer, and maurice as a more seasoned agent.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10